Putracized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Putracized

Ghetto role playing & senior citizen harassment

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Raihan Rewards"

+3
Zakmonster
shao
anand
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Raihan Rewards" Empty "Raihan Rewards" Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 pm

anand

anand
Admin

Hi Guys,

Since Raihan Rewards are the new cool thing on the block, I figured we should have a thread where we can all post our Rewards. We can note what other party members have to plan tactical fights, or simply ogle and glare in envy at powers we wish we had. :)

2"Raihan Rewards" Empty Re: "Raihan Rewards" Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:15 pm

anand

anand
Admin

5 – Secret Stash Weapon: You just happen to have the weapon you need! (Any piece from pages 218-219) (Was changed to an ammunition drop instead) - Redeemed

9 – Lucky Find Magic Implement: Lucky you! You find a magic implement of your level + 1d4 (or lower). Level +1 - Redeemed

31 – Tree Hugger: Add +10 to an Nature roll you just made. - Redeemed

37 – Fortuitous Failure: Suppress a zone or conjuration for 1d6 + 1 rounds. 5 rounds - Redeemed for retraining

48 – I Sharpened My Weapon This Morning: Gain a +2 bonus to attack and damage until the end of the encounter. - Redeemed

85 – Third Eye You are immune to blind until the end of the encounter. - Redeemed for retraining

87 – I Am Wolverine! You have regeneration 5 until the end of the encounter. (10 at paragon, 15 at epic).

90 – I Shall Not Suffer Frailty: You are immune to weaken until the end of the encounter.

98 – Look What a Good Night’s Rest Can Do Gain extra hit points for the day equal to your healing surge value.

Last edited by anand on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total

3"Raihan Rewards" Empty Re: "Raihan Rewards" Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:50 pm

shao

shao

3 – Secret Stash: Adventuring Gear: You just happen to have piece of gear you need! (Any piece from table on 222)

13 – Lucky Find Magic Head Item: Lucky you! You find a magic item for head slot of your level + 1d4 (or lower). Redeemed!

21 – Amateur Arcanist: Add +10 to an Arcana roll you just made.

82 – Double the Fun: Roll twice on the Fun List. Redeemed!

49 – Monster Repellant: Gain resistance to one damage type until the end of the encounter.

53 – Way of the Blender: Keep using at-will attack powers until you miss. Redeemed!

77 - I Spent Years Building Up a Resistance to Iocain: You are immune to poison effects until the end of the encounter.

99 – Undaunted You ignore fear effects until the end of the encounter.

Last edited by shao on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:34 am; edited 5 times in total

4"Raihan Rewards" Empty Re: "Raihan Rewards" Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:02 pm

anand

anand
Admin

Unless I misunderstood, didn't you "redeem" 82 – Double the Fun: Roll twice on the Fun List. last session in order to make the two rolls?

In which case, you'd have to wait another session before getting your Lv.14 Item. Not that it makes a huge difference, though, as you can just redeem the Lv.14 Head Item at the start of next session to the same effect

5"Raihan Rewards" Empty Re: "Raihan Rewards" Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am

shao

shao

Oh ya hor! I have amended my coupons accordingly. haha!

6"Raihan Rewards" Empty Re: "Raihan Rewards" Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Zakmonster

Caedmon's Current Rewards

Recharge an Encounter Power.

Gain resistance to one damage type until end of the encounter. REDEEMED

Gain the ability to speak and read one language until the next day.

Continue fighting while at negative hitpoints. I still make death saving throws as normal. REDEEMED

Become immune to disease until end of encounter.

Do not provoke OAs for the rest of the encounter. REDEEMED

Last edited by Zakmonster on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

7"Raihan Rewards" Empty Eberk's? Rewards Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Kesh

This is what I rolled previously.

Not sure if it's transferred to my new character

64 – My Arms Are Longer Than They Look: You have reach 2 and threatening reach until the end of the encounter.

70 – Word on the Street: Find out where something or someone is. (DM's discretion) redeemed!

89 – I Get Knocked Down, But I Get Up Again: Stand up from prone as a free action until the end of the encounter.

96 – Take That—Again! Recharge a daily attack power.

Last edited by Kesh on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Transfered the exact wording from Raihan's table)

8"Raihan Rewards" Empty Mark's RRs Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 pm

darthcow

18 – Lucky Find: Upgrade a magic item you just received to 1 level higher. Pick a new item.
51 – These Aren’t the Droids You’re Looking For: Target creature is dominated by you until the end of its next turn.
63 – You Lucky Devil Lucky: Reroll one die.
68 – Oh, I Totally Saw That Coming: Your group is not surprised when it normally would be.

9"Raihan Rewards" Empty Re: "Raihan Rewards" Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 pm

anand

anand
Admin

Just had another look at my Rewards. This is totally Zak:

87 – I Am Wolverine! You have regeneration 5 until the end of the encounter. (10 at paragon, 15 at epic).

10"Raihan Rewards" Empty Re: "Raihan Rewards" Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 pm

alex lui

alex lui

here's what Vermal have for his reward rolls

21 – Amateur Arcanist: Add +10 to an Arcana roll you just made. - Redeemed
70 – Word on the Street: Find out where something or someone is. (DM's discretion)
74 – Drow Eyes: You gain darkvision for 1 day.

Last edited by anand on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Transfered the exact wording from Raihan's table)

11"Raihan Rewards" Empty RHH points Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:44 pm

jo

jo
Admin

13 – Lucky Find Magic Head Item: Lucky you! You find a magic item for head slot of your level + 1d4 (or lower) = 17 REDEEMED for Carcacet of Psychic Schism (Level 15); upgraded with just the Telepathy 20 function of an embedded Command Circlet.

74 – Drow Eyes: You gain darkvision for 1 day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum